Become an Intern – Apply Today
We are currently accepting applications for the Office of Community Investment and Infrastructure (OCII) summer internship program. OCII, in collaboration with the Mayor’s Youth Jobs+ Initiative, United Way Bay Area and JCYC, is excited to connect students to career pathways and support the business community. Interns will be placed at local engineering or architecture firms and will gain valuable real work experience on major San Francisco developments. All interns will be paid minimum of $17/hr., work minimum of 18-20 hours/week for approximately eight weeks.
- Be a San Francisco resident
- Must be attending college studying architecture, engineering, and/or design with some knowledge of at least one of the following: AUTOCAD, SketchUp, or Revit
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Deadline to apply: May 7th
- Program Dates:
- June 18th through August 10th – Semester system students
- June 25th through August 17th – Quarter system students
- Commitment: 18-20 hrs./wk.
- Salary: $17 per hour and up
For more information, please contact Larry Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org