Participate with us through:
- Classroom Guest Speaking: Visit classrooms to teach students firsthand about vital topics from interviewing and resume creation, to industry-specific career skills. (Time commitment: 1-2 hours)
- Job Shadows: A Job Shadow experience introduces students to the workplace and the career opportunities available to them. Students find out what it is like to be in a specific profession, this helps the student to choose the college program (higher education/training) and subsequently the profession that they would like to pursue. (Time commitment: 3-5 hours)
- Career Exposure Tours: Open the doors of your workplace to our students. Let students see firsthand what work looks like in the real world. (Time commitment: 4-5 hours)
- Mentoring a Student: Mentor a student to help them understand the day-to-day responsibilities required for a career in your field. (2 hours a week | 5 weeks)
- Informational Interviews: Help young people learn more about your career and industry by participating in an informational interview. Young people will get to ask you questions about what it’s like to be an employed professional and start building your candidate pool for future hires.
- Service Learning Projects: Support service learning activities by participating with them in meaningful community service projects that enriches the learning experience while also teaching civic responsibility.
- Resume Review and Mock Interviews: Give young job seekers an edge on their next interview by participating in resume review and mock interview activities.
Please submit your partnership idea(s) using the form below, and a staff member will be happy to connect with you as soon as possible.