Mayor’s Youth Jobs+ Resource Fair!
Join us for the sixth annual Mayor’s Youth Jobs+ Youth Resource Fair!
If you’re between 16-24 years old, and interested in jump starting your job search, sign up for Mayor’s Youth Jobs+ Resource Fair on Saturday, March 18th, 2017. This year’s event will be at the Hilton Union Square (333 O’Farrell) in downtown San Francisco. Job offers will be made on the spot to qualified candidates!
Join us for a day chock full of:
- Job offers
- Job interviews
- Mock interviews
- Resume edits (Don’t forget to bring that resume!)
- Advice on navigating the job search
Participating employers include (and more to come!):
– San Francisco Airport Commission
– San Francisco City & Co Dept. of Children Youth & Families
– Steve & Kate’s Camps
– Webcor Builders, Inc.
– Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
– Enterprise For High School Students
– Starbucks Coffee Company
– Dr Pepper Snapple Group
– New Door Ventures
– Gap Inc.
– The AArrow Sign Spinners
– Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
– DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse
– Bay Area Youth Agency Consortium (BAYAC) AmeriCorps
– Macy’s Inc.
– Education Outside
– Allied-Barton Security
The best news? It’s all free!
We encourage you to dress to impress, but don’t worry if you don’t have any business professional clothes yet: we will provide a limited supply at the fair!
If you are between 16-24 and want more information or to register now click here!
If you are an company or community organization interested in attending the event to hire or provide resources, or if you’re an individual interested in volunteering, click here!