Job Summary and Mission
– Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
– Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
– Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
– Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
– Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
– Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
– Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
– Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
– Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
– Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
– Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
– Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Ability to learn quickly
– Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Ability to build relationships
Food Service and Hospitality
Employment: Part Time