Business Pathways Summer Internship program
United Way Bay Area, in partnership with the Mayor’s Youth Jobs+ Initiative, OEWD, DCYF and SFUSD is proud to present the 2017 Business Pathways Summer Internship Program. Through this part-time (20 hours/week) eight-week internship, Interns gain hands-on exposure to careers in industries such as Real Estate, Technology, Law, Non-profit, Hospitality, Transportation, Entrepreneurship, and more. Participants learn about the wide variety of job possibilities within a company, from finance to operations, human resources, legal, information technology, marketing, etc. Business Pathways runs from June 12, 2017, to August 4, 2017.
The Business Pathways Internship Program is open to 16-24-year-olds who are:
- Located in the Bay Area from May to August.
- Able to work 20 hours per week for eight weeks
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are highly organized
- Have great attention to detail
- Able to work well in an office environment
- Excited to meet new people and try out a career!
Applications are available, please apply at https://mb.formstack.com/forms/bp2017